Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer 2010! ! !

My summer is officcially over. I spend it in places all over Greece. I went in Crete, in Evia and Alonnisos.
I really wanted to relax. . . .and relax. . . . . . . . . . and relax.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The whole year was very tiring.

I was exhausted with my dissertation, which I finally managed to finish on the end on June. Unfortunatelly I missed the June's graduation so I am about to graduate on DECEMBER!!!! I have to wait 6 months in order to get my degree. That's so unfair.
Anyway, on the end of September I am about to leave. I am moving to UK for my Master.
Ohh I am so excited!!!

Back to holidays now. . .  This is the first time I went somewhere and I didn't took many photos. So I don't have a lot to show you. Neither outfit, nor places I visited.

These are the only I have. Hope you like them.


You will see, that I have an obssession with these sandals. I can say that I spend all the summer wearing them. Sooooo comfortable and soooo not mine :P (thanx mum).

Ready for a wedding. Simple with a black dress and pink peep toes.




  Somewhere in Herakleion - Crete....



It's Herbie and my jumper.



Admiring the sunset in Crete. Unfortunately I was freezing, as you can see.


That is why I am wearing my boyfriends jacket.


On the ship, with the wind blowing my hair...


This is a bag I bought from River Island when I visited UK this May. I like the combination of perles and chain in the handles.( I don't now if you can see it, though)


Observing the night sky...


As you can see I love this particular bag too. It matches great both with black and beige.



Im so sorry for the quality. It isn't the best, I know.

I have to go now. I am making lists of what I might need with me. I want to be ready. In about a month I am leaving. Oh butterflies in my stomach.

Until next time, many many kisses x x x

2 comments:

ερι said...

polu wraio style :)m aresei o tropos m tn opoio ftiaxneis tis pics..pl kallitexnikos k tonizei ta rouxa :)an 8es rije mia matia sto blog m k grapse m tn gnwmh s :)

Mairyliscious said...

t h e a
magikes photo ! uperoxo kalokairaki eixes