Thursday, August 26, 2010

Q&A

Hey guys. I am finally back. I don't know if anyone missed me, but I really missed all of you and of course I missed posting.

My vacation came to an end. I suppose. . .I haven't planned anything else yet. Before I start posting about how great they were, I will answer some questions that stella from http://shoppingtherapy.blogspot.com asked me to.

Here they are:

1. Do you have a hidden talent?
Well I am not sure if I have a talent. I never thought of it and I guess I don't have one. Ohh I am so stupid. I can't do anything right. I can't sing, play a musical instrument, dance (no I can dance really well, but that's not a talent), draw. Anything! 

2. If you were given $£€1k, would you spend the majority of it on shoes or bags - can't say both! 
Ok I can't say both, so I think I would spend the money in bags. Personally, I think it is better to own a good designer's bag (ok and more than one), than a designer's pair of shoes. The shoes, even being designer's or not, always killing your feet. So you will end up crying for all the money you actually spend for something you are never going to wear. A bag never dissappoints you. I go for the bags.

3. If you could only take 5 things with you to a dessert island what would they be?
Dessert Island. . .sun. . .sea. . .Well, let's see. . . a sunblock, my sunglasses, towel, swimsuit and last but not least, my hat.

4. If you could switch places with a celebrity for the summer, whose life would you want to live temporarily?
I have no idea. My summers are always great. So I wouldn't like to change places with a celeb. 
Maybe in the winter. . .I would really like to go to a chalet in Switzerland. Which celeb is going there? I suppose everyone. So with anyone who goes there, for skying, partying and social networking.

5. What are your 5 best fashion buys ever! 
I would say. . . my Mark Jacobs sunglasses, my Tommy Hilfiger handbag, a black cape from Rococo, my pink-beige oxford shoes from Buffalo London and my navy-blue platforms from Exe.

6. What is the most precious gift someone has ever given you? 
My watch, with a white leather strap and gold case. It is the first "serious" gift (the puppets and the chocolates don't count), my boyfriend gave me.

7.Name your 3 favourite perfumes/scents.
Silver Rain (La Prairie), Yes Gold (Pupa) and L (Lolita Lempicka).

It's my turn to tag three bloggers.
eliza, nells and katerina. Girls if you want take part into this Q&A game.

I'll be back really really soon. Until then many kisses x x x

3 comments:

A said...

welcome back girl! :))

Eliza said...

thanx for the tag!! I'm new at this so I'm not sure what to do...I just answer??

Κατερίνα said...

Σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ που με έκανες tag!!!!Θα απαντήσω πολύ σύντομα σε αυτές τις ερωτήσεις ήδη έχω πάρει στυλό κ χαρτί!!!!

Κ πάλι σε ευχαριστώ!!!