Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter is over

Easter Holidays are over.....what a pitty.


Even though i spend it very quiet, because of mourning, my friend gave me a present, in order to cheer me up.
He bought me a candle!!!!
Isn't it perfect?


I always complained about my godmother. She has completely forgotten me.She never calls me, while my sister's godmother (we are twins, btw) brings her candle, brioche, egg and gift every year (not fair at all!).
So he decided to be my godmother!
How sweet ....


The only problem was that I liked the candle very much and i couldn't burn it. . . .
Finally i decided to lit it and i didn't regret it!
It was very very nice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www ap'tis pio omorfes lampades pou exw dei,o kalos sou exei teleio gousto :)
elpizw n perases omorfa tis pasxalines diakopes!

Vali said...

euxaristo poliiiiiii
perasa poli oraia, dioti piga sta xoria mou k eida ligo tous siggeneis mou...mou eleipsan....an kai einai logiko an meneis monos sou stin athina (to monimo parapono mou, stous goneis mou: Giati irthame na meinoume stin athina, afou den exoume kanena siggeni edo?)Apo ta polla taxidia (distixos sxedon ola entos Ellados) exo ginei exper sto na ftiaxno valitses. Etsi eixa pronoisei na paro mazi mou tin kapa mou i opoia, by the way, me esose dioti sto ena xorio (kozani meria) eixe psofokrio to vradi. Etsi glitosa to tourtouriasma (iparxei tetoia lexi???)
Pantos ki esi ap'oti eida perases super sti mykono, para to krio....
To mplouzaki pou pires einai apithana teleio!!!!! Exei k teleio xroma, kitrino..........ax megia sou vre.