Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My life in UK

As I promised, I'll show you how my life in UK is.
I don't leave on campus but in a small town near the campus. So I can say that indeed I have leaved in England!

Here you can see the river that crosses my town. It has a lovely bridge built in 1875!


Here is a view of the post office and the old church, from the bridge.


Every Sunday there is an autumn market....


We have many parks.....

Here is a view of my University.


And here you can see the bus that I take to go to the campus.


Here is the palace (!). I don't know what is it. I just took a picture of it. It reminds me of Jasmine and Alladin. Did you watched it too?


And here are the streets in my town. It's so different from what I was used to see every day....



Ok.... I'll show you and some outfits really soon.
Until then, many hugs and kisses x x x

2 comments:

Panagiota said...

teleia!zilevwww!!kala na pernas!:)

CoffeeBlooms said...

seems a very lovely town where to live! that palace definitely reminds of Alladin! ;)